>> September 9, 2010

I choose you
To be no other than yourself,
Loving what I know of you,
And trusting who you will become.
I will respect and honor you
Always and in all ways.
I take you to be my husband,
To have and to hold,
In tears and in laughter,
In sickness and in health,
To love and to cherish,
From this day forward,
In this world and the next.



Happy Anniversary N. I am so lucky to have a partner and friend and lover in you. No matter how far we travel, no matter how strange the lands, I am never homesick if I am with you. Home is with you.

xoxo

2 comments:

Elimare September 9, 2010 at 11:51 AM  

Aww, happy anniversary you two!!

Mark bennett,  September 10, 2010 at 9:19 AM  

Beautiful poem, lovely picture, perfect couple. Have a great life together.

Love, Peace and Eternal Happiness, Doug and Mark

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving us a comment! Feel free to leave your email if you need a response.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP